Saturday, April 16, 2005

Limbo

This must be what pergutory feels like. Purchasing a new home is such a pain in the ass and you are at the hands of so many people...financing, the seller, the Realtor, etc. On top of that it is stressful on a relationship in the fact that we are both nervous, anxious, excited, blah, blah, blah. It is a great adventure and we are having a great time with it in spite of the above mentioned crappola.

Tomorrow Chris and I are going to head to the boat to clean it out and get it ready to sell. Hayden will be spending the day with my sister, Tomi. Tomi hasn't seen Hayden since Christmas and hasn't met Chris at all. It had to be on her time since she had issues with me getting involved in another relationship. I understand her concern yet it divided us and she wouldn't give Chris a chance. Hopefully, we can now move past that. Family, although sometimes annoying and difficult, is very important to me.

Chris is currently watching Kung Faux. This is a kung fu movie dubbed with hip hop beats and an urban story line. WTF?!?! Anyway, I think I have to check this out.

No comments: