Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It Was a Good Day

Chris has less than three days before he leaves for Los Angeles. I am going to make the most of those days.

I got to see Chris for lunch this afternoon after visiting my mom who was working close by - We didn't do anything other than have our vehicles serviced and make a trip to Costco for work slacks. Although I like his relaxed skater/Eddie Bauer look, I will like to see him dressed up, too.

I haven't stressed to much about keeping the house looking clean today - Lord only knows when I let it go those buyers will be knocking down the door to see it. The house by far looks cleaner and more put together than most houses I have ever seen on a home tour.

Chris and I now have a drop date for when the rest of the family will move to Los Angeles - with or without the house being sold. This gives me some peace of mind. I am also thankful that we will not be missing our "date-a-versary/birthdays).

I got a foot treatment last night and it was nirvana. I totally recommend Dahlia Spa (www.dahliaspa.com) in Seattle. They give a great massage and really set the mood, too. My feet are happy!

All and all I am feeling much better. I really need to learn to relax.

No comments: